The fees below are displayed in USD or CNY, you can choose whether to pay in USD or CNY according to your situation.
Details of the registration fees:
1. Each regular registration for paper contacts a minimum of 4 pages and maximum of 6 pages.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (beginning at Page 7) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts, and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Accommodation • Visa application fee • Transportation fee
5. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee (3200RMB) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
6. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
The paid registration fee cannot be refunded if you cannot attend the conference, but substitute participants are welcome.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 60% of payment refund.
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund.
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email.
The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well. The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
For your property safety, please take good care of your belongings, and valuables should be depositted to the front desk during the conference. If things lost, the conference organizer shall not be responsible for yours.
Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves, we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can. Except the conference hotel, you are free to reserve rooms nearby.
The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please target your presentation for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus about 3 minutes for questions from the audience and committee members.
Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
For MS-PowerPoint presentations, please use the following versions only: PP 97-2003 (*.ppt) or 2007, 2010 to guarantee that it will be opened successfully on the on-site PC.
For the poster session, we expect that at least one author stands by the poster for (most of the time of) the duration of the poster session.